Young patients are always welcome at the office of Fairview Dental. We are committed to providing your child with the best possible dental care. We understand how important it is to create a positive dental experience in order to set them up for a lifetime of good oral health.
Children require special care for their developing teeth. It is recommended that you bring your child in to see our dentist by their first birthday. We offer pediatric dentistry services that will accommodate your child’s needs. These services include:
- Sealants: Dental sealants help to protect your child’s teeth from cavities and make them easier to clean. Sealants are quick and painless to apply.
- Crowns: If a tooth becomes infected, is severely decay or has been impacted by trauma, a dental crown can cover and protect your child’s tooth.
- Fluoride applications: Fluoride is a safe way to protect children from cavities. Fluoride not only reduces the risk of cavities but can reverse early signs of decay.
- Fillings: Dental fillings help restore teeth that have been damaged by cavities.
- Emergency dentistry: Dental emergencies can strike at any moment. Our experts at Fairview Dental are here to help with most dental emergencies.
At Fairview Dental, we want to make sure your child has a healthy and beautiful smile. You can reach us at (925) 255-1485 to schedule an appointment.